Wednesday 15 February 2012

Lee Clark LMA statement

The League Managers Association (LMA) has issued the following statement in relation to Lee Clark’s departure from Huddersfield Town Football Club.

Lee Clark, said: “I am very perplexed as to why I was dismissed as the manager of Huddersfield Town. Needless to say I am extremely disappointed and shocked considering that, with just 16 games left, we are in a such great position to compete for automatic promotion.

“We built on last season’s momentum following the play-off final by creating history in the Football League record books for consecutive unbeaten games. This was an immense achievement by everybody connected with the club.

“I am massively proud of my record with Huddersfield and I enjoyed a fantastic relationship with the players, coaching staff, supporters and indeed everybody at the club. I now wish them all the very best for the future and hope they will ultimately achieve promotion this season.”

Click here for the current Top Story Soccermongery's all about your feedback, so write away, right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment on my Soccermongery? Write away right away!